All state and local laws must be followed when transferring any firearms. The firearm owner can ship A firearm direct to our FFL so no need to have your local FFL ship the firearm. Once work is complete it is perfectly legal for Southwest Precision Arms to ship the firearm back to the owners address listed on his or her ID or DL sent with the firearm.
- When shipping A firearm use only FedEX or UPS.
- Must ship over night only.
- Print A copy of you CURRENT ID and ship with firearm. (WILL ONLY SHIP BACK TO ADDRESS LISTED ON YOU ID OR DL) NO EXCEPTIONS...
- Print a copy of FFL to show shipping company what and where you are shipping.
- It's recommended you insure firearm for full value incase of a loss.
- Please print A copy of your invoice and ship with firearm.
EMAIL BRENT@SWPRECISIONARMS.COM FOR A COPY OF OUR FFL FOR TRANSFER