HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM FROM SOUTHWEST PRECISION ARMS LLC
- You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 to purchase hand guns.
- You are responsible for abiding by all Federal, state and local laws pertaining to the purchase.
- Federal law requires guns/receivers purchased online must ship to a gun dealer who possesses a Federal Firearms License (FFL).
- FFL dealers must still complete the appropriate background check to transfer the firearm. FFL dealers will charge a fee to conduct this transaction. You are responsible for paying the fee.
- Verify the firearm you wish to purchase from Southwest Precision Arms LLC meets your local state, county or city firearm laws prior to purchase.
- Once your firearms purchase has been completed online you will receive an email confirmation.
- Find a local FFL that will facilitate the firearm transfer for you. This can be a local gun shop, pawn shop gun range with a valid FFL.
- The transfer is solely between you and your desired FFL so contact them and let them know you would like to transfer a firearm from Southwest Precision Arms LLC to them.
- It is your responsibility to have your desired FFL email us a copy of there FFL for the transfer. send to email@example.com.
- Please reference your full name and order number with any correspondence with Southwest Precision Arms LLC.
Once the FFL has received firearm you should inspect everything and make sure its acceptable prior to filling out any paperwork. If you are purchasing a custom firearm from Southwest Precision Arms LLC then once transfer is complete there will be no returns. Please contact us immediately if something looks incorrect or damaged. 1(623)300-9727