SLANT COMPENSATOR FOR 9MM AND .40CAL GLOCK PISTOLS
DOES NOT WORK ON 43/48 MODELS OR METRIC LH THREAD FACTORY GLOCK BARRELS.
- Reduced felt recoil over stock
- Reduced muzzle flip (flatter shooting)
- Faster target acquisition
- Light weight aluminum
- Anodized black TYPE3 hard coat
- 1/2x28RH thread pitch for standard 9MM/CONVERSION threaded GLOCK aftermarket barrels
- 9/16X24RH thread pitch for standard 40cal threaded GLOCK aftermarket barrels
- 8-32 set screws
- Works with factory 115gr ammunition
- Works with factory guide rod and spring
AVAILABLE IN ONE SIZE, GEN1-3 AND GEN4-5 (Works for Gen5 but is slightly narrow to match the Gen1-4 slide width)
NOTE: GLOCK G26/27 WILL USE A GEN4 COMP REGARDLESS IF IT IS A GEN3. GUIDE ROD IS A LARGER DIAMETER THAN STANDARD GEN3
IF EXPERIENCING ANY FAILURE TO EJECT ISSUES USE A 15LB RECOIL SPRING ASSEMBLY.
USE WITH 10MM/357 CALIBERS AT YOUR DISCRETION. THIS COMPENSATOR WAS NOT TESTED WITH EITHER AMMO.
We recommend use of blue Loctite on barrel thread and set screws for most secure attachment. At minimum use blue Loctite on set screws.
Size spec: 1.025" length x 1.002" width .250 bore shoulder depth
We can not be held responsible if the shoulder on your barrel is to long and compensator does not fight tight to the slide. To many barrel manufactures out there and we cant control every situation. The depth of out bore is .250 from back of comp to the threads. Threads are .375 deep. firstname.lastname@example.org